About Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association, Inc.
The Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association, Inc. was formed for the dedication to the growth and advancement of the dairy food industry.
Our Association consists of over 220 member companies including international businesses as well as small, family owned companies, all of whom distribute goods and services to the dairy industry.
The members of the Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association, Inc. are administered by a Board of Directors elected bi-annually from the general membership. Director meetings are held three times a year, as well as during the annual meeting, held the day before the clambake each year. The members are governed by by-laws that provide specific direction and guidelines in compliance with association business law.
Throughout the year, NDSA members take advantage of the many activities and programs sponsored by Northeast Dairy Foods Association, Inc. giving members an opportunity to meet and socialize with sales prospects and customers from all facets of the dairy industry.
Goals and Objectives
• To provide a professional atmosphere for members to network with those engaged in the business of the dairy food industry
• Support the advancement, development and dissemination of dairy technology and information.
• Promote the recruitment of future leaders and support for students and educational institutions that have interests in the dairy food industry
• Enhance the well being of the dairy food industry to increase sales and consumption
Board of Directors
President Bill Elliott, Northeast Great Dane
Vice President Melissa Fryer, Alfa-Laval
Treasurer Ryan Osterhout, KCO Resource Management
Secretary Bruce Alling, Double H Plastics
Executive Vice President Ozzie Orsillo
Associate VP of Regulatory Affairs Alex Walsh
Executive Assistant Leanne Ziemba
- John Bucklin, WestRock
- Lisa Buldoc, Brown & Brown
- Glenn Emory, Weidenhammer New Packaging, LLC
- Wendy Martin, Energy Partner Consultants
- Laura McCranie, Dairy Farmers of America
- Gloria Little, Agri-Mark Cooperative
- Dan Seitzer, Ecolab
- Anthony Stevens, Equitable Advisors
- Richard Wadhams, Earl T Wadhams, Inc.
- Tristan Zuber-Hrobuchak, CHR Hansen
The Association created the following committees to advance it’s goals and objectives:
a. Executive Committee
b. Convention Committee
c. Clambake Committee
d. Dairy Technology Committee
e. Labor Committee
Functions held, sponsored, managed and supported by the three previous organizations will continue under the new association. These functions include the July Clambake in Syracuse, NY, the Annual Northeast Dairy Convention and Dairy Technology meetings.
Educational institutions that have a direct interest in the dairy food industry will be supported in many ways including scholarships and direct contributions.
It will be the intent of the Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association to supply members with information resources such as a website, newsletters, alerts, invitations to events and meetings, outings and workshops.
All industries, companies, businesses and enterprises interested in working with and supporting the dairy industry in the Northeast are invited to participate and join the Northeast Dairy Suppliers Association, Inc.